- Contact Number1 (784) 457 1844
- AddressP O Box 880 Kingstown St Vincent & the Grenadines
The Bank of Saint Vincent & the Grenadines, formerly the National Commercial Bank (SVG) Ltd. was founded in June 1977 by The Honorable Robert Milton Cato the then Premier of Saint Vincent with 11 staff members at a single Branch. The current staff complement is 173 and the Bank operates from 2 locations in Kingstown which includes its Head Office, five sub branches, and the Exchange Bureau at the Argyle International Airport. The sub branches are located in Georgetown on the Windward side of St. Vincent, Barrouallie on the Leeward side, and on the Grenadine Islands of Bequia, Canouan and Union Island.